fantomeopera is lucky "
past few days I sympathized with a cool English teacher. New recruit she was very easily integrated with the teaching staff, something that is not always easy in this world quite individualistic. It turns out that we have cinematic tastes totally compatible which facilitates discussions. This morning
teachers' lounge, B. took an initiative that has left me speechless. While we were discussing dvd (I told him my long printed list in case some of the person) she told me naturally suggested a small cinema release with her "one of these days." Of course I agreed and we scheduled our next Thursday evening. At the cafeteria she raised the idea that we could go drink a cocktail beforehand and why not finish the evening in a Lebanese restaurant that she regularly attends.
Here is a very good evening in perspective and most importantly in very good company.
note in passing that I agreed to accompany the day after the daughter of one of my colleagues to a concert.
Two holes in one week ... It's a good average.
0 comments:
Post a Comment