Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ruger 10/22 Wood Or Synthetic

puzzle (revised).

Lily is my wife puzzle. Every day I collect the photos she sent me and tries to redial on my computer screen. I have all the essential elements of his anatomy. I know his face, his belly, his back, his black hair, her breasts, buttocks, her hips, her thighs, her sex, her feet and arms. The digital parts of this puzzle should shameless allow me to have today a complete picture of my dear Lily. Nevertheless, I still very difficult to develop a complete picture of the person. When I close my eyes I see an assemblage of images whose unity is beyond me.

For some reason I will not expose here, our physical meeting has been postponed to the end and I felt a terrible frustration. Obsessive torments me constantly, that of taste and smell her flower without waiting for the fruit she promised me.
Until we simply Long telephone conversations interspersed occasionally by carelessness sensual, imagining together our first contact outside the virtual space.

forced abstinence imposed by the current situation really painful to me because my ferocious sexual appetite has been tremendously stimulated by erotic telephone blunders of the past weeks. ( Crystal Ship Sailor ). This week, Miss A, charming and modest young lady in love with my person, has also failed to undergo the wrath of my libido. It is not so little that I have the opportunity to be tipped on my futon.
few days ago, A. indeed contacted me to offer me an output drive. Given the paucity of programs we have decided to postpone the release until the following week. While we were about to hang up my male hormones took over and made a proposal to my correspondent that I now quite ambiguous. Why does she not come home that evening, watching a DVD and keeping me company? His refusal
, preceded by a long moment of hesitation, did not surprise me beyond measure but I am convinced that I had only to push it a little bit to convince her to join me.
With hindsight I think I was right not to insist further. If Miss A. took the risk of being thrown into the lion's den I might take the opportunity to try something with it despite my lack of feelings towards him ... and while thinking of my dear Lily. We all escaped.

0 comments:

Post a Comment