He went through here, that again ...
For nearly a year since my blog is abandoned. Time flies and I do not run fast enough to follow his pace.
From time to time I enter here pilgrim and taste the tip of the lashes few digital memories. I'm finally happy enough to have held this journal that receives few visitors daily. Rereading some random items, some faces, evolved into mere masks fog of uncertain form, emerging from oblivion. The voices were cowardly deserted my memory.
The Unexpected Mrs. B. disappeared in full during the school year ... vanished, absorbed and digested by the course of time. From September a new teacher took over. The thin trail of sulfur that was planted behind it quickly dissipated, giving way to resentment in some regrets about to disappear in their turn. The poor has finally JC flew to other lands. The memories I have of him fade away gradually.
Other players have not broken the thread. The sweet Lily throne still in its virtual citadel. Doors and walls have nearly sell ... but fate has decided otherwise. One day maybe ... Meanwhile we may contact us by phone conversations for very wise.
Miss A. remains a friend I see from time to time. Very recently we spent an evening together. Cinema, restaurant, drink at my apartment. I ride home at 4:30 am at his home. I tried to make him understand that I wanted build anything with it but I do not think I have worn the right way.
When I look back on these last two years (my first article of December 2005) it is rather very positive. I now have an apartment which I am also no longer a tenant but the owner (it was sold three months after my move). I am no longer "prof. Substitute "but" certified teacher ". The final validation should theoretically be formalized later this year. After five years of hard trying to win that damn contest I must confess that I feel now released a very heavy weight. I now have a decent salary and a guaranteed job for life which allows me to look to the future with serenity.
2006-2007 school year was also marked by numerous meetings. Friendships, flirting, "one night stand" ... If I'm brave I'll tell you all this one day.
I'm flying next Saturday for my Eldorado: Sydney ... On the other side of the world I will maybe say hello. ... And who knows .... can be at my back the urge to write will be stronger than my incredible laziness.
I greet you all very low and thank you for your loyalty and support you gave me in my reading.
PS: Here's a little bonus gift ... a little poem down on paper by a fantomeopera very tired that day (after two days spent with two lovely ladies). It makes me smile when I share, but you did promise ... for the good of humanity I drop poetry!
Nothing.
No words. No sentences.
Sweet little airflow
freezing my head resting neurons,
Probably a worry ... Delco. I react straight away
my laziness and driving at night
Towards the ancestral Boredom City. Digging my
faretti
A wide tunnel wan. Through
tight lines of an army of cypress.
The carpet of bitumen takes place at infinity
Black ribbon tattooed insignia yellow.
runway, yes! But Take-off
prohibited.
Forbidden, I was told!
well ... And I obey.
I remain earthbound
Chained, put in irons.
was told he had to fight, struggling and kicking
But the forces I miss
Am I finally a branque poor?
Twenty fingers long and thin. Four small breasts
Two drops kidneys.
But in the end.
Nothing ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment