Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can I Use Blistex To Get Rid Of Coldsores

Thinking be suffering from leukemia, he kills his wife

Antony dans les Hauts-de-Seine Antony in the Hauts-de-Seine

Antony dans les Hauts-de-Seine
D. Nicolas, a father 43-year resident Antony (Hauts-de-Seine), killed his wife with a hammer, do not support that it can rebuild his life. all begins when a senior is complaining of severe back and abdomen, following an operation of the clavicle. Radiological tests reveal nothing abnormal but the man conducting a blood test. This indicates too high a rate of leukocytes (white blood cells). Nicolas D., who has little confidence in medicine, inquire on the internet and self-diagnstique incurable leukemia. "It scared me. I've always been madly in love with Nathan. I could not imagine her living with another", he said would the judicial police.
That's when one morning, stabbed three hammer blows to his wife. It is their 15 year old son who will perform the gruesome discovery. Beside the body of his mother, the father had left a letter which was written: "Mom died and I too will die." However, Nicolas D. has "not had the courage" to throw himself into the Seine.
The woman died two days later at the hospital and the man is indicted for "murder spouse" and imprisoned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment