Monday, February 28, 2011

Sharking Europe On Itouch



television French call a witness (type reality show ) His goal is to find people having lost to .

The announcer tearful " Where are they now, these two distinguished colleagues and Christou Coulomiers Philou LeBoeuf. They worked together, together, hand in hand with the same desire to do good around them in a business internaaaaaational leaaaaaaaaaader mooooooondial of (biiiiiiiip) They found themselves in our studios.
Although on the same shelf, ls Deformation professional phone, what dedication! We remain appreciative! Let us hear their warm reunion

Chris Coulommier : Not too hard after (biiiiiiiip)?

Philou LeBoeuf : Oh for me it was not the wilderness, I found ... an Oasis! . And I still have my records (biiiiiiiip)! And you Christounet?

Coulom Dr. Chris: I had an internal promotion in (biiiiiiiip). They will ...

COMMERCIAL BREAK (or attack?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment