Monday, January 24, 2011

Contagious Cherry Angiomas

Souvenirs, souvenirs


Do Re Lam Fa
Les
by has du foot Niten CIER
My Da Lam (2)
Well
early will be Refe r Wed
Lam Fa Do Re
And ;
there that I finished rai my life
Mi Lam ; Lam M i
As
at very guys have fi denies
For me the CEO gave me a super
pédévé
Can you ever forgive me, I
you cry too much

Sun n ' is not for us
is the night that we can cheat
You, Tonight Tomorrow
lost everything you can win

Oh guys, listen to me
Never let your boss
You arrest the streets
It will put you right in jail

you Index who helped, I've done too much

cry The tears of shame that you have paid, must not forget



There Is a house in New Orleans ,
They Call The Rising Sun
Year It's Been The Ruin for Many Poor Boys

And god I know I'm one


My mother was a tailor  

She saw my new blue jeans

And my father was a sailor  

Oh down in New Orléans


Oh mother believe I never killed

Oh father I never stole

But they sent me to prison

Oh down in New Orleans


There is a house....

0 comments:

Post a Comment