Course ghost, run! But do not look back.
Nothing is more annoying, frustrating and stressful to miss his train the day of written test of an important competition.
Fix: To learn that the next train is removed is ultimately much more annoying, frustrating and stressful than the first situation.
Released from home at 7:30, I'm still at 8.15 on the station platform Sèvres Rive Gauche. At this precise moment I am aware that I have more than 45 minutes to reach the seventh floor of the test center based in Arcueil (take a map to account for distance).
gonna have rock you ass my little ghost!
The prospect of missing this event does not bother me unduly because I actually put on the internal competition whose writings were held shortly before the holidays. Obliged to deliver the courses and to revise the first contest I've had very little time to prepare the second (very academic and requires about six hours of daily preparation ... a real challenge for a teacher position).
If I had my way I do will not even moved. No ... the stakes are elsewhere. I promised my headmaster to introduce myself written today and I imagine him badly enough to admit that I unfortunately missed my train running ...
Rather than discredit me in the eyes of my superiors.
less than 43 minutes later I miraculously found myself at the bottom of the test center. Shortness of breath, shaky legs, I begin the ascent of the seven floors. From the fourth, while my lungs become inflamed, my heart seems suddenly to want to escape from my chest, banged my side, piercing my chest and finish the ascent alone before exploding into bloody sheaves at the top of the stairs as a toy Mechanical back too. I have this strange and unpleasant sensation of being suddenly became too narrow to contain his frenetic beats.
I pay at this time every Saturday and Sunday morning went to sleep late, eating buns, while brave joggers in shorts Tight Fluorescent ran through the woods that lie at the foot of my residence.
One day I'll be sporting ....
forehead perspiring j'atteints finally the doors of the examination room. It is 9 hours and 03 minutes but the issues have not yet been distributed. I'm saved. A friendly supervisor tries to make me give my name to guide me to my desk but I find myself unable to make any sound, my larynx letting out a terrifying whistling lungs. And say that I am non-smoker!
Seated at my table, cold and exhausted, the skull twisted by pain, I put more than half an hour to regain my senses.
The issue concerns the program of medieval history. Damn!
"Powers and governments in the Italian cities between the mid-XII and the mid-fourteenth century. "Without doubt
exciting but I nevertheless totally dry on the issue. The medieval history has always been my pet peeve and I, as usual, is the total dead in that period.
The die is cast, I can not take five hours on this issue.
After two small blackened pages, I await the moment of my liberation. At 11:38 (candidates can not go out after 2:30 that the early rounds) I copy the shortest book in my life and get permission and leave the room.
the verge of nausea, I found the heat of the RER but can not bring myself to regain my home. I need some fresh air and I'm hungry.
I leave the basement bowels of Paris at Châtelet and join the walk to the Opera district where I intend to enjoy a bowl of ramen (noodles served in broth is delicious ... and the best restaurants that offer this plate are installed near the Opera). En route I cross the Rue Saint Denis lined still some sex shops in which penetrate small bald men and cravats. Down the street, some old wrinkled whores and fat killer of libido, align the front porches of decrepit buildings, theaters daily profit "going back and forth between my kidneys .
Later, at a street corner I came face to face with a hard-faced man, broad forehead, the sunken eyes, hair flying. The way he bites his lower lip frantically makes me uncomfortable. I admit that this man scares me. Fear gives way to dread when I see that this individual is a reflection of my own person glimpsed in the window of a smoke shop clothes.
On these considerations I accelerate the pace, quickly swallowed my bowl of noodles and found the warmth of my apartment. Blinds, I lie down within minutes, close your eyes and tries to find the little redhead was smiling as he y 'a few years ago.
It is there, he smiled and waved his hand. I think this is a farewell.
0 comments:
Post a Comment