Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Different Color Licence Plates Mean

Questionnaire. Third and last part.

I feel very strangely relaxed, despite what awaits me on Thursday and Friday. Two days of written tests in the hope of obtaining eligibility CAPES (success in providing access to oral messages that take place end of June).
Since September the pace set by my school has been supported so that I could not seriously consider revising my. For some issues of program I have not opened a single book. I know that for this year's success to the CAPES is unthinkable but I still attend the tests in order to perform well with respect to my headmaster.
My last hope is based on the writings of internal competition that took place before the holidays and for which I still have some hope (the CAER has a program in line with the themes discussed with the students, unlike the CAPES who wants more academic ... even if my revisions were inadequate, the proposed topics rather inspired me ...).

Now following the questionnaire.

4 places I've lived:

I will mention only two because I have not moved much in my life. I am not a nomad.

- Boulogne Billancourt: A very nice city where I would like to return if the price was not as high.
Two important places, the apartment of my parents and that of my grandparents where I spent still quite some time.

- Sevres: During 15 years with my parents after their removal from Boulogne. It's a very nice city but a little too quiet my taste.
Since November I have finally found an apartment, my "home" that I missed so much.


4 TV shows:
I do not watch TV almost since some time. I rephrase the question in "4 shows I watched."

- The Info: Program vital. I like knowing what is happening in France and the rest of the world. The only issue that can make me turn on the TV these days.

- The horns of info: I have not watched the horns for a long time but this program is the symbol of freedom of expression reign in our country. Funny but not always essential to our Republic.

- Everyone's talking about: The only issue of Talk Show that I find enjoyable to follow. I have not looked for at least a year but they are good memories TV.

- Zapping. Nothing more annoying than being the only one not seeing the TV when everyone is talking about. Zapping can catch up easily.


4 resorts
- The country home of family, sold by my grandparents two years ago. A real tear as I was deeply attached to this place. I than I'm still not over and I still think that this sale was a big mistake.

- Quimper: The only place where I can relax. I go often alone, with few books, and I'm enjoying the quiet and air Breton to reconstitute myself.

- Sydney: I've spent 3 ½ weeks in the company of a class. I've seen students that two days before they go on holiday with their host families. The rest of the stay allowed me to really discover the city ... One memorable.

- Mauritius: A week with my parents on this fabulous island. I know now that heaven has a name.


4 websites

- DVDRAM : The essential site to keep abreast of cinema and DVD release. The forum is very nice.

- Geo Web History: Platform essential for teachers of history and geography. I find mostly ideas homework and activity sheets.

- The site of the Societe Generale Visit her online bank account is not necessarily a good thing ... but necessary.

- Allociné : Indispensable for organizing an outing cine. Indispensable I tell you.


4 places where I want to be.


- Sprawled in a soft armchair, a good book in the hands, good background music and feet against the fire of a fireplace. The farmhouse quoted above offered this to 60 km from Paris. I would so love me again today ...

- In the house my parents own near Quimper. However that's a little cold at this time.

- In a plane that would take me very far. No matter where as long as it hot.

- In a large bed, pressed against "Someone". Because let's face it, this place is as comfortable in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment