Friday, February 17, 2006

Are Steam Washers Worth It 2010

Vitamins

I just learned that to burn the 530 kcal provided by the 100 grams of salted peanuts j'ingère that every night I have to choose between:

- Walk for 3 hours and 32 seconds (not 31 "You Do not Mess with kilocalories).
I own a car and I do not use it to decorate my car. My twingo take the bad.

- Swim for 66 minutes.
I live too far from the beach (unless you go there on foot or by bicycle ... stupid idea because once there the elimination of calories dip would be rendered useless by the preliminary efforts). I do not intend to swim in the Seine and I do not have the necessary swimsuit "mold dick" required to wade into the broth of my chlorinated swimming pool. (By the way I hate swimming pools. I feel like a tea bag in a cup infusing oversized. Drinking water from the pool always gives me the sensation of tasting a brew man. Simply disgusting).

- Read 8 hours 50 minutes. Already
more within my reach but 8 hours is 8 hours ... still very long ... I'd

curious to know other equivalences of this kind. ... Random Sample: How many parts of legs in the air must be carried out to remove 100 grams of peanuts (and retailer: How many calories for a reciprocating or cunnilingus implemented).
same time, let us be lucid, if I had a sexual partner I would not spend my evenings eating those crap while drowning myself in the pineapple juice.

It is time to slow down on salted peanuts. Damage.

PS: I take this post to shout my hatred for dietitians and dietetics in general.

PPS: For readers who have had a few calories to lose my mail is always available in my profile.

PPPS: Last minute: Leave a comment on the blog fantomeopera to burn lots of calories. Do not hesitate!

PPPPS: You are you still there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment