Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Genital Piercings On Older Women

Questionnaire. Second part (The films).

Following the questionnaire.

Yesterday Lily called me at 21:30 when I had just put me to bed. This morning, on waking, my phone was placed near my pillow. Despite my efforts I can not remember the end of our conversation. It is likely that I fell asleep while listening. If this proves true, know that I am truly sorry my dear Lily.

As I am still pretty tired I just do not treat this evening again, that part of the questionnaire.

4 movies:

- Phantom of the Paradise. (Brian de Palma)
absolute masterpiece. Cult film par excellence.
While all this may seem a bit cheesy now and the lack of means is obvious but this movie is the biggest I have ever seen. The film
breaststroke themes very classic but so effective. Death, love, revenge, jealousy success and failure.
Directed inventive actor's memorable (the Phantom lets his emotions with only one eye ... Unbelievable.) Music and simply brilliant. What more could you want?

Today I just bought a new DVD edition that benefits from a new sound, very interesting bonus and a clean image.
The movie just ended and my forearm its still covered in goosebumps. Upsetting end to end.

The scene: When the Phantom, sitting at his keyboard, found his voice through the magic of technology and talent of Swan.

If you are 19 euros too much on your account is thus: Phantom of the Pradise.

- The Empire Strikes . (Irvin Kershner, and George Lucas)
I lost my father the age of 1 year. When I was a kid the only object that was bound was an old sword hanging on the living room wall. This is one of the only things I kept from him.
At 6 years old I discovered Star Wars and Empire Strikes including me literally returned. I realized in contact with the work of Lucas that cinema could take me further than I expected ... I then knew that the movies that the work of Belmondo.
I immediately identified with Luke who inherits his father's lightsaber and tracks her killer. When Luke discovers, in one memorable scene, the monster he wants to destroy the father he never knew I fell off my chair. And if one day I too could find it? As I was naive.

scene: "Luke, I am your father."

- The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
A movie that nobody would take the risk of producing today. A musical swath and immoral, parodying the classic movie fantasy in which a young couple is trapped by an alien transsexual debauched.
cult!

The scene: The first appearance Further to Franck'n played by the brilliant Tim Cury. The two lovebirds Brad and Janet seek a telephone in this disquieting mansion ... they then fall on the owner, a distant cousin of Count Dracula, outrageous makeup and simply dressed in fishnet stockings and corset launched into an irresistible number of music hall libertine.
Cult.

- Hana Bi (Takeshi Kitano) .
The rare film Phantom of the Pradise that can make me cry every vision. A cop
burnt out, feeling guilty about the death of his teammate and helpless about the illness of his wife, discovers the generosity and offers to those he loves a little love ... in its own way.

The scene: The last fact. Two shots on a beach, off the field. The viewer does not attend the scene and did not know who are the victims. He discovers a few seconds later and could only cry. The film ends and he understands what the word means a masterpiece.
More than a movie, a work of art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment