Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Best Curel Lotion For Tattoos

Peanut junkie.

Sadly. Last few days my fridge is as empty as the skull of a militant Le Pen (father-daughter) / Megret / villiƩristes (delete as appropriate). Some yogurts are obsolete duel against a bottle of Perrier without gas and an old tube crushed concentrate tomato. Food gladiators of modern times. Height of forfeiture, I ran out of peanuts and pineapple juice that I was hooked since my move.

The idea to attack me with numerous copies (I already know all poorer as each other even before they have read) piled up in my library does not enchant me. Furthermore I'm running out of red pen, must-have accessory of the agent that I am correcting. The Jedi Knights have their light sabers, their batons cops, prostitutes, their tops ... me my red pen that I carry around everywhere. As student I hated them, now I detest.
Cornered, facing the inevitable event of the races monthly, I resolve to go on a commando mission in one of these modern temples of consumption that are Auchan stores. Velizy 2 me here!

Equipped with a caddy to hold a disproportionate unable trajectory (they are designed well? As far as I can remember I think I never met with a knowing roll of the right gear), I mixed with many other pilgrims ready Stripping their bank accounts in exchange for some food. I pile in bulk packs of water bottles fruit juice, meat, rice, fish, bread, household products, various spices, spray de-icer for my car (why am I dumb to realize this purchase as winter ends? I just spent the last months Scratch snow up to scratch my windows and I buy this product now rendered useless by the seasonal thaw. My own stupidity overwhelms me).
At a bend radius in the heart of the deli area, I came face to face with a charming blonde fingering big dry sausages over a glass counter. This scene provokes in me a furious, irrepressible but unsuccessful push lewd. It is possible that this night I dream of being a sausage hanging that would fiddle with all clients of the supermarket.
Once completed checkout and grade (saltwater) set, I load my car back and wander around the mall Velizy. All around me restless young or old women I wish for most knowing never be able to own them. It seems that fashion is the skinny jeans. Hallelujah! Bless fashion! I note with some chagrin that I send the number of looks for women that I meet that finds echoes among older women and all particularly bourgeois ass tightly. Should I consider a switch in the branch Gigolo? All the girls below 25 years seem to ignore me completely. (NB in my dream deli only women under 25 years will come to me fiddle).

For the umpteenth time since the beginning of the holidays I go through a shop Marionnaud to test some fragrances for men. As usual, I come away undecided, a different scent on each wrist and paper testers fill their pockets. After this visit I think I want one who could match me. It remains to find how well I could bottle it out ...

Back home I sit in my sofa futon with a good book. The dinner that accompanies this moment of relaxation that is more frugal. On the menu, salted peanuts, pineapple juice and four squares of chocolate milk. Living alone is sometimes painful ... especially for liver and stomach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment