Monday, February 27, 2006

Can You Diglett Pokemon Tshirt

Questionnaire bloggers. Part One. (Jobs)

Zia sent me a few days ago a questionnaire which I promised to respond. Unfortunately since last Tuesday I have not had much time to devote to this blog. Between councils class, filling ballot boxes and the correction of various prints and white (a nice scoring session held my Saturday from 11:30 to 22:00. Hard!) days marched without my noticing. As for my Sunday, it was devoted to the supervision of an exit on Disneyland kind invitation of some students in the fourth.
week has just begun and I am so exhausted that a Friday night ... it promises!

Let's start with the four jobs that marked me the most ... and let's be frank here cited the four jobs are my own experiences.

- Secretary. Little work
holiday. I attended for a month the Director of Communication of a large box which was working my financial stepfather while the secretary was taking regular vacations. Pretty cool job. Once the mail sorted most of taf was to answer the phone ... This one does not often confess myself ringing is royally sucks.
I do not remember much at all other screensavers on the PC with whom I spent the time to have observed every detail of the ceiling for hours, wandering the stage my desk, squatted room frequented assiduously copying and toilets tiled with marble. Upstairs in the same direction the toilet asserted the superiority of those working there ... point paper towel to wipe his hands, but small white towels for single use. I also remember a fascinating discussion with the director of the com. on Clouds he watched from the top of the tower. I think he liked me.

- Employee Prefecture. Again
holiday job. I held several positions over the years. When I found myself during one month window of undocumented I understand how men and women could suffer in our beautiful country. So I rubbed a real social deprivation (particularly financial and legal) who made me aware of my own luck. Jen went out mess with my.
I remember in particular two cases. One was Algeria. The day I told him through my little window of protection the rejection of his application for a residence permit, he stood up and told me, before turning on his heel, he would be murdered once they return the country. Bluff? Anyway it shakes when you have 19 years.
The second was a couple from Cambodia, which the man and the woman collapsed in tears in front of me. ... Not tears of distress, but tears of joy when I announced to them that they could finally claim a residence permit and therefore lawfully leave a few weeks in their home countries to review their son they don ' had not held in their arms for over 15 years. I held little of my own tears.
I also remember a young colleague, assistant were just like me, who had developed a passion for letters of denunciation that we receive every day. Every night he eagerly stripped and delectation. Y rethink makes me sick.
The experience lasted only a month but was especially distressing.

- Teacher.
During my years of replacements (which still endure), a headmaster satisfied with my services to college offered me a job as a teacher for a few weeks. Sick leave of the lady which I substituted lasted much longer than expected and I was kept in my office about three months.
The first weeks were a real treat. I liken the rest to hell. I finally poorly supported being locked whole day with the same children and I have quite conspicuous by my incompetence in the arts. Achieving a gift for Mother's Day was for me an insurmountable challenge.

- Professor of History and Geography.
I have both enjoyed in difficult schools and privileged. I get along with students and the profession gives me great personal satisfaction.
The price is a personal investment (time and energy) very heavy. Admittedly I'm being paid for 18.30 from ... what seems to many people totally ridiculous but working upstream and downstream is considerable. I'm not complaining but I sometimes suffer from lack of consideration of certain business that summarize the two-month summer vacation ...
Honestly I do not stay all my life teacher. The following

tomorrow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment