Saturday, December 10, 2005

Creamy White Discharge A Week Before Period

Resurrection.

too long since I have not given a real news!
I miss my blog. Captivated by my move and flooded with copies I have hardly had time to write during these last two weeks. I do not hide being a victim a certain intellectual laziness caused by fatigue and anxiety of having to face this new life of emancipated adult.
Bracket closes with this new message and the many who will follow in the coming days. Know that the ghost is back among you pumped up, ready to devour the whole earth and suck the marrow.

Many people around me find me changed. Abandoning my bulky glasses in favor of discrete lenses, the adoption of an elegant red goat giving more character to my youthful face, a return to ideal weight (a fridge empty not having the courage to go shopping is a good way to lose a little weight), the most daring sartorial choices (strong leather and jeans that I may now be in high school and I just do not reserve at weekends) are no strangers to this impression. The many compliments (mostly women) that I receive for this new look I confirm my choices. But physical appearance is not everything! For several weeks I keep gaining confidence. For the first time in my life I am now master of my fate. I Can Feel the Power! (I did a little too much there either?)

Somewhat funny I discovered that some of my colleagues put this development on behalf of a need to seduce our new colleague in English (with whom my relationship is more than good but let me time to come). The rumors in the staff room and I find it quite enjoyable. I imagine the jealous bavasser behind my back when I leave the staff room and it makes me happy (and no longer triggers crisis paranoia about which I was there a few weeks).

Although I am still single my current situation has changed somewhat as well. I actually find myself today in a rather delicate amuses me in some ways but does not satisfy me and I hope some of you will also advise me on this.

So that you can get a good view of my current situation (including about my complex relationship with the female gender) I will spend the next few posts to a detailed account of some key events have taken place in recent days.

Remember ... November 17, the date of my last post I was preparing myself for two nights Promising
- A cinema with my lovely friend from English (the idea came from her and initiative rather surprised me ...).
- A concert where I was to accompany the daughter of another colleague ...

A week passed and the two head-to-face as expected were finally held ... but nothing, no nothing, happened as I had originally planned ...

continued ... (tomorrow)

0 comments:

Post a Comment