Monday, December 26, 2005

Harold And Kumar Bottomless Party Screencaps

Crystal ship sailor (no under 18) ... Struck

Today ends a week full of emotions that was by turns surprising, disappointing, frustrating, or simply enjoyable (in all senses).

first major event, the visit of B. at my home last Monday. The ideal context to clarify the state of our relations. This day was really enjoyable. Side side in my futon couch, sipping Perrier, we discussed literature, cinema and home decor. A few hours later, B. resumed his car, a big smile on his lips, leaving behind a perplexed than fantomeopera ... Curtain! What she really wants me? What rhyme this game of seduction that leads ultimately not far off? I should have just stuck against a wall and make her see my way of thinking? Besides ... not sure do I really want? Not so sure either.

Thursday following should be also a day to hand in my studio because I organized my first reception. Only three people, B. E. and A were invited. The evening went pretty well overall but they left early (0:30) left me full of doubt. The little dance ultimately did not last very long and none of them had brought honor to the meal prepared. Do I consider this a failure?
The night after I made a very strange dream. Under the stares of the two ladies I beheaded E. using a hatchet yellow Bricorama ... Amazing is not it?

Needless to say that this first part of the holiday was not a success if a further meeting had changed the lives of some dreary little ghost.

past few weeks I have established a friendly relationship with an avid reader of my blog (I'll call Lily to preserve his anonymity). After reading my humble prose Lily wanted to know me better and give me his opinion about my predicament. We started to exchange some emails and MSN are spent to make conversations more lively. To put a face on our nickname we decided to exchange our respective photos. Lily is a pretty brunette with dark eyes, quite distinctive, the design of his mouth I was fascinated at first glance. For his part Lily admits she was rather surprised by the shot that I sent him ... she probably imagined a young man discovers a rather ugly and rather cute guy in his words ... flattering. All

toppled Monday afternoon, just after the start of B. I promised Lily to quickly connect me to tell him the outcome of this visit. To be quite frank she had bet a box of chocolates that the little ghost to pass the pan in the afternoon, shamefully violated by Ms. B. in his studio. I had therefore claim my prize! For some reason the discussion, which meanwhile became telephone (the initiative comes from Lily. ... I hate the phone), skidded on our respective experiences libertine. Shared some excitement then drove us to make some pictures taken from life of our anatomies. I admit I had initiated this approach certainly surprised that Lily had her but do not leak and I can assure you that in addition to a very pretty mouth Lily has a beautiful post ... and I do not speak of his ... but I digress.
Fantomeopera is he mad? May well be. On the phone
groans of Lily before stroking my picture quickly put me uneasy. For me the game was (witness the state of my tee shirt) and loosely j'écourtais the conversation to return to the wisest exchanges on msn. I later learned that my correspondent was about to enjoy in the palm of my ear and my debacle had left him very frustrated. It was then that I caught up with me and the opportunity came several days later, hours before Christmas Eve. While we were each expected by our families, I decided to do forgive. After having said that I wanted to enjoy the wildly (men who read this post ... if you want to make a girl completely mad say these simple words ... guaranteed result) I took the initiative to pick up the phone and explained that I do not let go until I will not be reached my end. Over ten minutes later with a few well-chosen phrases and three new images (snapshots very wise by the way), I had the machine tilter and Lily has on the line in a long groan groaning. My turn came moments later and during this sensory explosion j'eu feel me on a teleporter foaming sea, bathed in blinding white light, standing on the deck of a scintillating crystal ship while at the same time rang in my apartment's notes "Crystal Ship" sung by the Doors. I let Lily
wet crotch, and after a refreshing hot shower, I joined my family for Christmas Eve when all praised my Olympic form.

Soon we will meet in the flesh because even if we did we ever seen both really want from each other. Then I can keep a promise made shortly before she surrenders to the pleasure if you help me ... Lily read (and I know you read me) knows that you do not escape ...

It is certain that this post will shock most readers, and I admit I really took the time to think before telling everything this in detail. I decided that this blog refuse censorship, this is a personal choice that I am ready to take to the end but at no time has been guided by the desire to sink into mere vulgar in soliciting detstiné increase the number of visitors.
Let those who would judge my behavior and that Lily will mind and know that these outbursts were preceded lengthy discussion in which each of us has completely surrendered to the other, without taboos. I have my side told Lily the most shameful things in my life. Our relationship is certainly a strong sexual attraction but absolutely can not be just that.
I hope will be many comments and constructive.
Thank you for your understanding and your loyalty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment