The indecent proposal
The day after the movie night I promised a friend to accompany him to a concert (Luke and Deportivo ... 2 French groups which already had vaguely heard of.) I like to play the Knights servants.
A. is the daughter of one of my colleagues. Last year, thanks to a dinner with teachers, this charming single, school teacher 5 years my junior, had been submitted by his mother. The current was quite good and given the many SMS messages exchanged on the following days I had clearly Tapper in the eye.
We saw several times, including during trips innocent moviegoers, but I do not have a lot of effort on my part to maintain contact (I called him from time to time in order not to suffer the kind, but serious remonstrances of his mother in staff room).
In September we met again at a dinner hosted by his new mother and there she invited me to accompany him to this concert. I accepted, determined to catch up with my past conduct.
Throughout the concert (nice but a bit guelard ... I did not attend a show as nag) I constantly observe n'eu A. its knowledge and reflect on how to behave. Logic would have dictated that I show him some attention, see tenderness (taking her size or simply by passing his hands behind his back for example). I'm even sure she would not refuse a kiss. Yet I was unable because the analysis of my feelings always led me to the same conclusion: I do not desire. No frantic beats of the heart, no uncontrolled erections in case of accidental contact (I feel that my readers will pounce ... but we are so made us men), no lustful ideas. Nothing ... No love or even sexual attraction. The mere emotional void. This charming young lady left me simply marble and I did not want to force things.
On leaving the concert I could invite him for a drink but I decided to take her home with her directly. Accumulated fatigue in the week drove me indeed to shorten this evening and I wanted not to give too much hope.
few minutes before placing her house, A. unveiled his game We talked about my new apartment and I was joking, explaining that I wanted to make a bachelor designed to accommodate the number of young women a night.
"Maybe there would be a place for me"? threw me you it in a soft voice.
The proposal could not have been more clear ... My throat knotted loosely mine and I did not hear anything. I turned the discussion about the color of its portal, and once reached the height of his house, laid it there in silence. We said goodbye, she kissed my cheek and disappeared into the night. Less than twenty minutes later I was at my house where I fell into a comatose sleep.
Since that night I have more news.
0 comments:
Post a Comment