Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Lupus And Life Expectancy

threesome.

On Thursday, November 24 page of my calendar include a word written in red ink: "Film." B. A week earlier, had offered to accompany him to the projection of the last Woody Allen. We had to find on the Champs, a drink in a nice bar there and get better acquainted. The film was ultimately an excuse to discuss in a less professional.
So I reserved my evening and was glad to spend it in such good company. Needless to say that the week was long ...
Only a few hours before the appointment awaited my hopes flew away. At lunch, B. taught me that it had offered to other teachers to join us. I was hoping for an intimate encounter turned abruptly into a real conference of Education. Needless to say I was a little disappointed ...
The rendezvous was fixed at 18.00 and we chose the Charlie Birdy as a gathering place. Retained in high school by a small computer trouble, I myself submitted more than 20 minutes late. What I discovered astounded me at the bar. B. there was but one colleague with him (I learned later that all the others were canceled). Both sipping a cocktail and some seemed plunged into a fascinating conversation. Their glances made me very reluctant to break the privacy to let them alone. Forgetting this solution ease I rushed to meet them and I mingled in the duet.
E. is a professor of history at the very nice big egos. He likes to win, has a hell of gab, seems never to lose faith in himself and loves to share his experiences as a seducer. (I believe the last conversation we had together was about women fountains ...) Anyway E. is a serious competitor to see how he looks at B. since coming to college, has some ideas in mind about it. This evening (bar, then drive back to the bar) was the first inning of a game that lasts forever (But which has lost much of its piquancy after an onset of a new item a week later. The element that I was plunged into doubt and perplexity ...).
B. We were escorted to the school parking lot where we parked our car each. Leaving the car E. dared to kiss on the cheek to say goodbye while I contented myself with a little waved from the sidewalk. The very next day we decided to repeat this event next week but E. grieved at not being able to accompany us. Will I have the opportunity to spend some more time alone with her? Yes but the next evening run rapidly surreal vaudeville "Woody-Allenien" (not that there is no word on my blog but I do what I want ... especially when it's late like tonight).
Ultimately the results of this first evening was fairly positive. B. I managed to quickly put at ease (which is no mean feat), a conspiracy is born, and real friendships were forged. As I wanted more? Not so sure ...
Before you leave I want to say that since November 24 E. and I have maintained very friendly relations (even more than before accomplices. The game of seduction that we both play (The highlight was the evening of last Friday) seems to find fun and I admit my side a real pleasure. For his part B. also had fun even though his motives remain unclear toujous.

continued ... (Tomorrow the minutes of Friday evening, 25 during which the daughter of one of my colleague took an unexpected initiative)

0 comments:

Post a Comment