solitary pleasures.
Yesterday was my first day of this holiday truly relaxing.
Lying on my futon in my draws I white Ikea library some books that I repais the sound of the Doors (LA Woman) and Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here). Lovecraft, Poe, Glen Cook's Black Company, are my companions in idleness. Periodically, I put my book on the edge of my bed and get lost in contemplation of a blue sky through heavy clouds fleecy. The apotheosis of this day is the preparation of tea with my tea IWACHU imported directly from Japan. Soothing drink that I accompany some liches roses, fruit of great sensuality, including fresh juices and sweet accommodates one can with the Darjeeling better fruit red. Do not have a decent tea I'm just a delicate mug made in China reported the currency posting of Edinburgh in Scotland: Pro libertate. I like nothing better than to take advantage of this freedom and do nothing, supreme luxury of our hyperactive society.
I gaze down at night and after a timed signal to restore me to the parental home (my fridge remains desperately empty), I ended my evening with my dear Lily, whose daring seemed to have curiously shocked many readers.
But history is not over ...
PS: Thanks for your many comments But me, I confess, sometimes really surprised. I do not think so shocking and elicit reactions as violent. Why try and deny nudity or desire? I note with chagrin that sexual liberation is a failure.
0 comments:
Post a Comment